We regularly manage the following in Salt Lake City
- Complete transportation, Airport Shuttles, Convention Center Shuttles, hotel shuttles, VIP transfers, multilingual staff.
- Group Transportation: Airport Transfers from SLC Int'l Airport, Salt Palace convention center or event shuttles, corporate tours
- Corporate Tours: From the Salt Palace to the corporate office and warehouse.
- Multilingual Staff/Guides: English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and more!
- Simultaneous interpreters for your conference. Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Farsi.
- Equipment rental: FM Transmitters, FM Receivers, Full Booth, Half Table Top Booth, Control unit
- Technicians: Experienced technicians to install, manage, and monitor all equipment. Immediate troubleshooting when things go wrong.
- Long range equipment setup in the Salt Palace Ballrooms, Vivint Arena, Little America or Grand America Ballrooms.
- Group Tours: SLC Highlights, Temple Square, Park City Outlet, Olympic Park
- Scenic Overnight Tours: Arches, Bryce, Zion, Yellowstone.
- Meetings: Meetings or banquets in Salt Lake City hotels or the convention center.
- Unique SLC Venues: State Capitol, Gardner Village, Noah's, Leonardo
- Exhibitions: Booth rental, stanchions, greeters, staff.
- Incentives trips: Plan the perfect incentive trip to home of the former Winter Olympics
Salt Lake City Destination Management
Salt Lake city was placed on the map as a major events destination after the 2002 Winter Olympics. Since then, Salt Lake has continued to evolve and improve their infrastructure, hosting larger and larger events each year, such as the massive Outdoor Retailers, Nu Skin Convention, the new Salt Lake Comic Con, and many more.
We are the premier destination and event management company in Salt Lake City. Our Salt Lake City office is conveniently located only minutes from downtown. We become an extension to your team to plan everything from airport meet and greet, complete transportation planning, banquets, buy outs, entrance tickets, multilingual staffing, overnight tours, equipment, and entertainment.
Transportation and Event Staffing
Multilingual StaffingWe provide staffing in most languages for meet and greet, hotel check in, special event, tour desks.
Multilingual GuidesWe arrange local staff for guides, airport transfers, tours. We can arrange to match any language at your event including Japanese, Korea, Mandarin, Farsi or Spanish
Safety StaffConventions and Trade shows, Large Public Events and Festivals, Golf Tournaments, City Wide Conventions.
Hotel Shuttle StaffOur trained hotel transportation staff will ensure your guests safely and orderly load the shuttles and no one is left wondering about the next bus
Salt Lake City Transportation ManagementClick here
- Setup Support
Interpretation Equipment Rental
Interpretation Equipment Rental may seem like a technically challenging task. We make it easy for you. Interpretation is often secondary to an events objective, but for those attending it becomes a primary need.
We will listen patiently to your needs, and then recommend the best solution that fits your budget. And no worries, we can change things along the way. We will always recommend the least expensive option first, and then allow you to select what additional equipment you need to meet your objectives
On site or by Skype/Face Time
We have experienced technicians that will setup all of the interpretation equipment necessary for a stress-free event. They will adjust the frequency for the clearest reception, troubleshoot when there is bleeding between channels, and stay through to the end.
Do you have a tight budget, and need to try one of our self setup packages? Don't worry, we will still help you along. We will schedule a time once you're on site at your venue. You can call in via Face Time or Skype, and we will help you setup as if we were standing next to you. We've done this for dozens of events with great success
Equipment Rental Options
- Fully Enclosed or Tabletop Half Booth
- FM Tabletop Transmitter - 17 unique channels
- FM Portable Tour Guide Transmitter - 17 unique channels
- Control Unit for two interpreters
- 17 Channel FM Receivers
- On site or Telephone Setup Support
Why Salt Lake City?
Salt Lake City has so much to offer! Downtown Salt Lake is filled with stores and shopping at the City Creek Mall. On top of that, you can visit the variety of Salt Lake Cultural and Historical sites around the city. Convention Centers like Salt Palace and the Vivint Arena are a must for big corporate events that we manage. Just up the mountain, Salt Lake City offers the best snow in the world, essentially what it is known for. Come visit soon!