We regularly manage the following in New Zealand
- Complete transportation, Airport Shuttles, Convention Center Shuttles, hotel shuttles, VIP transfers, multilingual staff.
- Group Transportation: Airport Transfers from the Airport, The Skyline center/Gondola, event shuttles, or corporate tours
- Corporate Tours: Tours from any meeting center to corporate offices and warehouses.
- Activity/Event Transportation: Tours from any hotel/convention to team building activities, concerts, and other events.
- Multilingual Staff/Guides: English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and more!
- Simultaneous interpreters for your conference. Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Farsi, and more.
- Equipment rental: FM Transmitters, FM Receivers, Full Booth, Half Table Top Booth, Control unit
- Technicians: Experienced technicians to install, manage, and monitor all equipment. Immediate troubleshooting when things go wrong.
- Long range equipment setup in the Convention Center Ballrooms or Showrooms, as well as any Hotel Ballrooms or Showrooms.
- Meetings: Meetings or banquets in New Zealand hotels or convention centers, and even a local steamship.
- Incentives trips: Plan the perfect incentive trip to some of the worlds move beautiful viewscapes!
- Group Tours: Mountain Hiking tours, snowboarding events, Shopping and Outlet Malls, and all kinds of water sports
- Mountain Biking: Miles and miles of mountain biking tours through the countryside
- Unique Queenstown Venues: Vineyards, Lake Side Estates and Resorts,Skyline Gondola Event Center, and more!
- Exhibitions: Booth rental, stanchions, greeters, staff.
New Zealand Destination Management
Enjoy the perfect event or incentive trip to beautiful New Zealand. New Zealand is full of sights to boggle your mind and to bring a new spark back into your life!
We offer destination and event management services in New Zealand that can help your event or incentive trip to succeed and always be remembered. We become an extension to your team to plan everything from airport meet and greets and complete transportation planning to banquets, entrance tickets, multilingual staffing, and entertainment.
Transportation and Event Staffing
Multilingual StaffingWe provide staffing in most languages for meet and greet, hotel check in, special event, tour desks.
Multilingual GuidesWe arrange local staff for guides, airport transfers, tours. We can arrange to match any language at your event including Japanese, Korea, Mandarin, Farsi or Spanish
Safety StaffConventions and Trade shows, Large Public Events and Festivals, Golf Tournaments, City Wide Conventions.
Hotel Shuttle StaffOur trained hotel transportation staff will ensure your guests safely and orderly load the shuttles and no one is left wondering about the next bus
New Zealand Transportation ManagementRequest Quote
- Setup Support
Interpretation Equipment Rental
Interpretation Equipment Rental may seem like a technically challenging task. We make it easy for you. Interpretation is often secondary to an events objective, but for those attending it becomes a primary need.
We will listen patiently to your needs, and then recommend the best solution that fits your budget. And no worries, we can change things along the way. We will always recommend the least expensive option first, and then allow you to select what additional equipment you need to meet your objectives
On site or by Skype/Face Time
We have experienced technicians that will setup all of the interpretation equipment necessary for a stress-free event. They will adjust the frequency for the clearest reception, troubleshoot when there is bleeding between channels, and stay through to the end.
Do you have a tight budget, and need to try one of our self setup packages? Don't worry, we will still help you along. We will schedule a time once you're on site at your venue. You can call in via Face Time or Skype, and we will help you setup as if we were standing next to you. We've done this for dozens of events with great success
Equipment Rental Options
- Fully Enclosed or Tabletop Half Booth
- FM Tabletop Transmitter - 17 unique channels
- FM Portable Tour Guide Transmitter - 17 unique channels
- Control Unit for two interpreters
- 17 Channel FM Receivers
- On site or Telephone Setup Support
Why New Zealand?
"Kia ora!" New Zealand is the prime destination for an adventure of a lifetime! Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter, you'll have plenty to do any time of the year. Hike the Wakatipu Basin, go horseback riding in Glenorchy, ride on a jet boat, helicopter rides over the local mountain ranges, and be sure not to miss the local Winter Festival that happens in January. We look forward to going to New Zealand with you.